Friday 8 February 2013

Handmade Takes Time

I have got to the point where I am blessed with being really busy.  I have lots of orders and request for custom items.

Unfortunately, people may have to wait a couple of weeks for items. Obviously I inform them at the time of request, but some people still think I can get them there tomorrow.

I could employ someone, but this means increasing my prices and I feel I like to keep prices reasonable so that Handmade Special Items are still affordable.

I could try and rush everything, but each item and order is special to me and I like to make sure it is made with attention to detail and to a standard that I would want for myself.

Handmade takes time.

Sam x

3 comments:

somewhere on the avenue said...

Like the new blogger header. Its great that you are busy but as you say people have no idea just how long it takes. Or they have no idea what "handmade" actually means - time and effort!! xx

Unknown said...

Good things come to those who wait:)

Leanne xx

Anonymous said...

thank's for your share and i really like your information