Monday 9 July 2012

And the winner is ....

Firstly, I must apologise for the delay in announcing the winner.  I was up the hospital saturday night with severe pains in my head.  It turns out I have a nasty infection in my ear canal and have been dosed up with pills, painkillers and drops.  Last night the pain got a bit too much and I took to my bed with a heat pad.

Anyway, this morning my daughter pulled out a name and I am pleased to announce the winner is MARGARET.

Well done.  I have messaged you and will pop your prize in the post.

Thank you to everyone that entered.

Sam x

2 comments:

fee @ chipper nelly said...

oooh, how scary...hope you're feeling better by now.
Congratulations to Margaret!
fee x

Margaret said...

Sooooo excited to have won this gorgeous bag! Sorry to hear about your ear infection though, sounds horrid.

Thanks for having such a fab giveaway!:)