Tuesday 14 September 2010

What I Made Today

Iv been having a bit of an experiment today.

I love notepads and journals, so I decided to make myself one.  This is not a covered pad, it is indeed its own little journal, with cartridge paper, held in with ribbons.  I gave it a hard back to lean on and a pretty ribbon tie.

When I have filled it up I shall make another.  I was rather pleased with the finished item and have decided to make some for my Folksy shop, so if anyone would like one, they will be coming shortly.

























4 comments:

Unknown said...

Super Cute, sort of thing I need by the bed to remeber ideas of things to make! Kx

Michelle said...

This is very pretty :)

Elaine, Ellies Treasures said...

That's very pretty. Elaine

Vintage Laura xx said...

Oooh, that's lovely!!
You've got such a beautiful blog! Laura xx